- Release date: 3/1/2018
- Developer: The Behemoth
- Publisher: The Behemoth
- Genre: Action , Indie , RPG , Strategy , Early Access
- Languages: English, French, Italian, German, Spanish, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese, Russian
- Features: Single-player, Multi-player, Online Multi-Player, Local Multi-Player, Co-op, Online Co-op, Local Co-op, Steam Achievements, Full controller support, Steam Trading Cards, Steam Cloud
- Requirements: View details
- OS: Microsoft® Windows® Vista / 7 / 8 / 10
- Processor: Intel Core 2 Duo 2GHz+ or better
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: 512 MB video card
- DirectX: Version 9.0c
- Storage: 3 GB available space
- Sound Card: DirectX compatible
Pit People® description
Unfortunately, professional review of the Pit People® game is not yet ready. This game is on the list and will be reviewed in the nearest feature. Meanwhile, you can find more from the official description below.View all reviews
If you have something to say about this game and make own review - write us. We are looking for talented game critics!
Master Your Destiny in this Strategic Game of Positioning
A full cast of tragically unique heroes will rise together from the Pit. Master your destiny as you plot their course of action across an apocalyptic wonderland!
In our fast-paced, turn-based, co-op adventure you'll quest and explore, find awesome loot, customize your fighters, and recruit strange species. Rally your troops and steel your wits if you hope to survive a hostile world filled with sinister robots, deadly vampires and brutally adorable cupcake people!
- Single Player Story Mode
- 2 Player Co-op Story (local & online)
- Local 2v2 Arena
- 4 Players For 2v2 In the Pit (online)
- Signature Behemoth art style & humor
- Over 1,500 Unlocks and 100+ Quests and Missions
Make your experience extra special with Permadeath!
- Realistic death simulation: dead characters are dead forever and can't be brought back, even if you need them to complete the story!* Whoops!
- Detailed obituaries: fondly remember your fallen heroes, including key details such as their name, level and how many times they killed for you!
- Save gold: never buy another resurrection potion, because they're totally disabled and useless!
- Complimentary save destruction: your saved game will be *permanently destroyed* if you run out of characters in your house! Free of charge!
Choose Permadeath today and face the very real possibility that your family and friends will forever question your judgement as you spend your life wondering why you made such a drastic decision without consulting others.
**only applies post-intro. story mode may be continued by inviting another player to your game, so long as they possess the needed story character.