- Release date: 10/12/2015
- Developer: South East Games
- Publisher: South East Games
- Genre: Action , Indie , Early Access
- Languages: English
- Features: Single-player, Multi-player, Online Multi-Player, Co-op, Online Co-op, Cross-Platform Multiplayer, Full controller support, Steam Workshop, Steam Leaderboards, Includes level editor
- Requirements: View details
Paint the Town Red
South East Games
- OS: 64-bit Ubuntu 20.04+/Equivalent or SteamOS
- Processor: 2 GHz 64-bit CPU
- Graphics: OpenGL 3.2+, Vulkan capable.
- Storage: 2 GB available space
- Additional Notes: If you are on or around the min spec then you may need to run with Low graphics options and at a lower resolution.
Paint the Town Red description
Unfortunately, professional review of the Paint the Town Red game is not yet ready. This game is on the list and will be reviewed in the nearest feature. Meanwhile, you can find more from the official description below.View all reviews
If you have something to say about this game and make own review - write us. We are looking for talented game critics!
You'll need to use your wits, speed and anything you can get your hands on in epic bar fights, disco brawls, old west saloon rumbles, college frat house beat-downs and a lot more.
We'll be adding more levels to the Early Access versions leading up to release and look forward to creating the best level ideas from the community. Please follow and add to your Wishlist to keep up to date on development and be notified on release.
- Completely destructible voxel-based enemies
- Biker Bar, Disco, Prison and Pirate Cove scenarios with unique enemies, weapons, etc
- Arena mode with new challenges added frequently
- Online Co-op Multiplayer
- Level Editor and Steam Workshop support with hundreds of user created levels
- Sandbox level to test features, weapons and mechanics
- Vast array of level and period appropriate weaponry
- Boss enemies that present unique challenges and rewards
- Full controller support
- A rogue-like mode with character progression and persistent unlockables
- More scenario levels set in the past, present and future
- An endless Arena mode for single player and co-op
- Many more enemy and weapon types