- Release date: 9/14/2014
- Developer: CyberConnect2 Co., Ltd.
- Publisher: BANDAI NAMCO Entertainment
- Genre: Action , Adventure
- Languages: English, French, Italian, German, Spanish, Japanese, Polish, Russian, Portuguese-Brazil
- Features: Single-player, Multi-player, Steam Achievements, Partial Controller Support, Steam Cloud, Steam Leaderboards
- Requirements: View details
NARUTO SHIPPUDEN: Ultimate Ninja STORM Revolution description
Unfortunately, professional review of the NARUTO SHIPPUDEN: Ultimate Ninja STORM Revolution game is not yet ready. This game is on the list and will be reviewed in the nearest feature. Meanwhile, you can find more from the official description below.
View all reviews
If you have something to say about this game and make own review – write us. We are looking for talented game critics!
Become a critic
The latest instalment of the NARUTO SHIPPUDEN: Ultimate Ninja STORM series will offer players a new experience in the deep & rich NARUTO environment. Tons of new techniques, enhanced mechanics, over 100 playable characters & Support Ninjas, and a brand new exclusive character (Mecha-Naruto) designed by Masashi Kishimoto.
- Ninja Battle Action – Amazing fights and original animation heighten the incredible action and interactive experience of the STORM series like never before.
- Improved Gameplay – New Gameplay mechanics with the powerful Combo Ultimate Jutsu and combined attacks.
- Never-before-seen Roster 100 Playable & Support Ninjas, including new characters and variations appearing for the first time!
- Exclusive Character – A brand new character (Mecha-Naruto) designed by Masashi Kishimoto exclusively for the game.
- Ninja World Tournament – A fresh and thrilling single player mode where 4 different Ninjas brawl and the one gathering the most Battle orbs wins!
- The Akatsuki origins revealed! – For the first time ever, the untold story behind the infamous gang will be told through an animation woven into gameplay!