- OS: Windows XP/Windows Vista/Windows 7/8/10
- Processor: 1.5Ghz or better
- Memory: 1 GB RAM
- Graphics: DirectX 9.0 Compatible/modern shader support
- Storage: 275 MB available space
- Sound Card: DirectX 9.0 Compatible Sound
Unfortunately, professional review of the NanoScape game is not yet ready. This game is on the list and will be reviewed in the nearest feature. Meanwhile, you can find more from the official description below.View all reviews
If you have something to say about this game and make own review - write us. We are looking for talented game critics!
NanoScapeNanoScape is a first person, action, space shooter inspired by Galaga and other classic wave based arcade games.
- Fast paced, punishing, wave based combat
- A variety of weapons and power ups. From the 'Nano Blaster' a precise and fast firing laser weapon, to the slow but hard hitting 'Double Penetrator' Or you can fire off a 'Sentinel' space craft that defends you and returns fire at your enemies!
- Leaderboards - Crush the enemy and your friends' scores!
- An original soundtrack featuring brutal electro-dubstep