- Release date: 9/18/2017
- Developer: Ben Hopkins
- Publisher: Serenity Forge
- Genre: Action , Adventure , Indie , Early Access
- Languages: English
- Features: Single-player, Local Multi-Player, Shared/Split Screen, Steam Achievements, Full controller support, Steam Trading Cards, Steam Cloud, Stats, Steam Leaderboards
- Requirements: View details
- OS: Windows 7 / 8 / 10
- Processor: Core 2 Duo 2.0 GHz or equivalent
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Graphics: Intel HD Graphics / OpenGL 2.1+
- Storage: 300 MB available space
- Processor: i5 or equivalent
- Graphics: Dedicated Nvidia/AMD graphics for 60 fps
- Network: Broadband Internet connection
- Additional Notes: Good broadband connection recommended for Online Multiplayer.
Mystic Melee description
Unfortunately, professional review of the Mystic Melee game is not yet ready. This game is on the list and will be reviewed in the nearest feature. Meanwhile, you can find more from the official description below.View all reviews
If you have something to say about this game and make own review - write us. We are looking for talented game critics!
- SINGLE PLAYER campaign to hone your platforming and spellcasting skills, with leaderboards and recorded ghosts to race against.
- MULTIPLAYER battles with four players locally or online.
- Unique elemental spells that reward strategy and skill. Crush, slice, and incinerate your opponents with summoned rock golems, whirling leaf attacks, and volcanic strikes.
- Fluid physics-based platforming that's easy to learn and hard to master. Wall-jump, slide, and dash to outmaneuver enemies and complete challenges.
- Four multiplayer game types, including objective-based modes that have you controlling artifacts or scoring on an enemy goal, rewarding mastery of both combat and platforming.