- Supported OS: Windows or ROBO-OS 3000
- Processor: Pentium III 800 MHz or level 5 Cyber Brain
- Memory: 256Mb Free System Memory
- Hard disk space: 120Mb
- DirectX version: DirectX 9.0c
- Video: Vertex Shader capable Graphics Accelerator
- Sound: Any DirectSound compatible hardware
- Controller: Any DirectInput compatible controller
Mr. Robot description
Unfortunately, professional review of the Mr. Robot game is not yet ready. This game is on the list and will be reviewed in the nearest feature. Meanwhile, you can find more from the official description below.View all reviews
If you have something to say about this game and make own review - write us. We are looking for talented game critics!
Mr. Robot is a 3D action-puzzle-adventure-rpg. Inspired by classic filmation games such as Knight Lore and Alien8 and mixed with 'Ghost Hack' an abstract RPG in which the player hacks into computer terminals and battles defensive computer programs.
- Over 200 beautifully realised (yet perilous!) rooms.
- Over 20 different enemies.
- 7 friendly robots to aid you in your quest.
- Hack hostile networks in 'ghost hack'.
- Solve puzzles.
- Numerous medals to unlock.
- Discover what has caused all the problems onboard the starship.
- Rescue your robot friends and the sleeping human crew and save the mission.