- Release date: 12/1/2016
- Developer: BetaDwarf
- Publisher: BetaDwarf
- Genre: Action , Indie , Strategy , Early Access
- Languages: English, French, Italian, German, Spanish, Portuguese-Brazil, Russian, Simplified Chinese
- Features: Multi-player, Online Multi-Player, Co-op, Online Co-op, Steam Trading Cards, In-App Purchases, Partial Controller Support, Steam Cloud
- Requirements: View details
- OS: Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10
- Processor: Intel Core i3, 2.4 Ghz or equivalent
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: Nvidia Geforce GT 240 or equivalent, minimum 512 MB of VRAM
- DirectX: Version 10
- Network: Broadband Internet connection
- Storage: 6 GB available space
Minion Masters description
Unfortunately, professional review of the Minion Masters game is not yet ready. This game is on the list and will be reviewed in the nearest feature. Meanwhile, you can find more from the official description below.View all reviews
If you have something to say about this game and make own review - write us. We are looking for talented game critics!
Engage in epic 1v1 or 2v2 battles, in this fast-paced strategic minion brawler that's easy to pick-up but hard to master.
In Minion Masters there are many different Masters with unique hero abilities and you collect awesome minions ranging from: Fierce demons, cute creatures, devastating spells and much more.
Utilize your minions to destroy the enemy Master! When a minion has been summoned they can no longer be controlled, so place them wisely to win!
Will become free to playDear player, we would like to make you aware that Minion Masters will be Free to play in the future. If you buy the Early Access version you will get an exclusive Arena, a great gift when the game is released and an additional copy for your friend!
- 1v1 - Fight against other players and see how far your skills can take you. The rank of Grandmaster awaits if you can become one of the best!
- 2v2 - Join with your friend or queue up with randoms to take down other teams in this super intense 2v2 action. Twice the minions, twice the action!
- 1v1 Draft - Build your deck from a random selection of cards each run. You gain better rewards if you defeat more opponents, but be careful, 3 losses and you're out!
- Solo challenges - Complete solo challenges and hone your skills by practicing against Ai Masters!
Learning how to use your masters abilities to their full potential and building your deck up around them is crucial for victory! Each Master has their own unique personality and play-style, which creates opportunities for all kinds of strategies! Only the most determined players can learn to utilize a Master to their full potential!
Unlock and Craft Mighty Minions and Spicy Spells!
We have more than 100 unique cards (minions, spells, buildings) with more being added all the time!
- Like the peace-loving Mana Puff, that gives you extra mana when it's happy - which is always!
- Or the Troubadour, who refuses to do anything but play his bagpipe, making all the other minions attack him regardless of what else is going on just to make it stop...
- Of course, you could also get the Undying Skeleton who comes back to life after you kill it!
New expeditions appear in the game all the time. Travel around the world of Minion Masters to explore new worlds, fight other players and defeat PvE challenges that lead to epic loot!
EventsWe believe in creating a forever fun and always engaging experience in Minion Masters, so we regularly spice things up with new events that last for a limited time. They range from challenges, friend events, tournaments, new game modes, bonus quests and many more.
We have a thriving community in our steam forums, ingame and on our discord channel where both developers and players answer questions, discuss and help you learn the game.
Come join us now!! Discord Link: https://discord.gg/XbE8X4j
Customize your character with epic skins!
You can even change your side of the playing area to a look that suits you, by swapping your arena with a new one. Want to fight on a lava world? Maybe in a sunken temple? Or a graveyard? There are many more options and the choice is yours.
Several community-driven tournaments have emerged around the game. Different tournaments happen every month, some for cash prizes, others for in-game currency or just bragging rights!
Are you the best? Prove it!
You can read more about this and other amazing stuff on our blog: http://blog.betadwarf.com/
Twitch Streamer Feature
With the Twitch feature you can link your twitch account and by winning our special streamer events, you can get rewards for you and your viewers. We also feature twitch streamers in the game so people can see who is streaming.
- 1v1 Ranked
- 2v2 Ranked
- PvE challenges
- 9 Masters (More coming soon!)
- 100+ cards/minions (More coming soon!)
- Active Community
- E-Sports scene
- Crafting system
- Ingame chat and emotes.
- Recurring stream event
- Master skins (More coming soon!)
- Custom arena skins. (More coming soon!)
- Rapid game updates!
- Collect your own Arenas!
- Season rankings!
- Gorgeous 3D visuals that we are always updating and working on!
- Pick one of a bajillion strategies
- Did we mention the Puffs? Theres even a King Puff!
- Each player has a pool of mana and a deck of 10 cards (minions/spells/buildings).
A card can costs between 0-10 mana and your mana regenerates over time during the match.
- There are 2 bridges in the middle that you need to capture and hold. They generate experience so your hero can level up his abilities before the enemy.
- You place minions on your side of the arena and the goal is to have them destroy the enemys tower.
- Minions have minds of their own and once you have summoned them, they can no longer be controlled, so place them wisely!
- Most minions have unique abilities. A few examples of this are: AOE damage, healing, teleporting, mana regen, flying and many more.
- Spells can be used to change the flow of the game in your favour. Spells such as healing, mind control or stuns can be devastating in the hands of a skilled player.
- Each hero has unique abilities that change the game drastically as they become active.
- Awareness, strategy and dedication is needed if you want to become great at the game.
Join in and have fun in our amazing world of Minion Masters!
- The Betadwarf team