- OS: Windows 7 or higher
- Processor: 1.80GHz Processor
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Graphics: Video card with 512MB of VRAM
- Storage: 2 GB available space
Midnight Ultra description
Unfortunately, professional review of the Midnight Ultra game is not yet ready. This game is on the list and will be reviewed in the nearest feature. Meanwhile, you can find more from the official description below.View all reviews
If you have something to say about this game and make own review - write us. We are looking for talented game critics!
- No recharging shields: you'll need to play smart or find healthpacks to stay alive. You're not invincible, after all.
- Wild Weird West: features an acidic western soundtrack, composed just for Midnight Ultra!
- Choose a melee weapon and a ranged weapon of your choice: mix and match, choose between chopping and blasting your enemies down to size.
- Change how the game looks to fit your taste: unlockable color palettes change how Midnight Ultra looks entirely. BONUS: Halloween color palette unlocked at start
- Double jump and dodge your enemies: your fast and nimble feet will let you leap across levels, over enemies heads, and between platforms.
- Moody and surreal story: not everything is at it seems, and the physical trappings of reality aren't always guaranteed...
- Short and sweet: 2-3 hours of gameplay content, for busy players looking for quick fun.