- Release date: 11/2/2016
- Publisher: Delirious & Co.
- Genre: Action , Indie , Simulation , Early Access
- Languages: English
- Features: Single-player, Multi-player, Online Multi-Player, Co-op, Online Co-op, Steam Achievements, Steam Trading Cards, Steam Workshop, Partial Controller Support, Stats, Includes level editor
- Requirements: View details
- OS: Windows 7 64 bit or later
- Processor: Quad Core Processor
- Memory: 8 GB RAM
- Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 670
- DirectX: Version 11
- Network: Broadband Internet connection
- Storage: 2 GB available space
- Additional Notes: Requires a 64-bit processor
Melon Simulator™ description
Unfortunately, professional review of the Melon Simulator™ game is not yet ready. This game is on the list and will be reviewed in the nearest feature. Meanwhile, you can find more from the official description below.View all reviews
If you have something to say about this game and make own review - write us. We are looking for talented game critics!
Melon Simulator is a chaotic, multiplayer (up to four players), first person melee combat game. Play as a member of the Melon Inc. Containment Unit, responding to a failed melon simulation. Work with your teammates to survive the oncoming melon hoard and compete for the top spot on the worldwide leaderboards. The longer you survive, the harder it gets.
Almost anything that isn't nailed down can be used to whack, slice, and throw at the oncoming melon hoard... katanas, machetes, paintings, melon chunks, wooden baseball bats, metal baseball bats, spiked baseball bats, planks, spiked planks, sign letters, speakers, bricks, benches, doors, and more.
With Melon Simulator's in-game level editor you can create, share, and play custom levels. Custom levels work in multiplayer too, so you can play them with your friends!
EARLY ACCESS DISCOUNT
We have lowered Melon Simulator's price by 50% for Early Access.