Mecha Ritz: Steel Rondo
- OS: Windows XP
- Processor: Core2Duo
- Memory: 1 GB RAM
- Graphics: Any 3D capable card
- DirectX: Version 9.0c
- Storage: 300 MB available space
Mecha Ritz: Steel Rondo description
Unfortunately, professional review of the Mecha Ritz: Steel Rondo game is not yet ready. This game is on the list and will be reviewed in the nearest feature. Meanwhile, you can find more from the official description below.View all reviews
If you have something to say about this game and make own review - write us. We are looking for talented game critics!
DescriptionSet in a mechanized world, the story begins with a world-renowned young scientist named Veloce. One day she invented "Mecha" and eradicated humankind with her creation, recreating a metallic world filled with Mechas. Pilot humanity's last hope, a Mecha imbued with human will, through the onslaught of enemy waves. Yet as the tides of battles turn and the world reveals itself, perhaps there's more than what meets the eye.
With an FM Synth soundtrack and a distinctive visual design, Mecha Ritz: Steel Rondo combines retro aesthetics with modern sensibilities. Along with the simple controls, handcrafted stages and exciting unlockables, you will find yourself coming back for more.
- Classic Arcade Shoot Em Up - Frantic fast-paced shooter action.
- Dynamic Rank System - Self-adjusts to ease in new players or challenge veterans.
- A Colourful Retro World - Stylised visuals mixing vector graphics and pixel art.
- Apocalyptic Mechanized Setting - A story of destructive genius and human will.
- Deep Satisfying Combat - 15 handcrafted stages with 40 unique bosses.
- Exciting Unlockables - 12 playable Mechas, branching paths, multiple endings, and more.
- FM Synthesizer-based Soundtrack - 36 original tracks to accompany your journey.