Hello Engeneer description
Unfortunately, professional review of the Hello Engeneer game is not yet ready. This game is on the list and will be reviewed in the nearest feature. Meanwhile, you can find more from the official description below.View all reviews
If you have something to say about this game and make own review - write us. We are looking for talented game critics!
Hello Engineer is a multiplayer machinery-building construction game set in the Hello Neighbor universe. Scavenge, craft and overcome challenges in the sandbox world of a mysterious amusement park. Put together incredible machines built of scrap, and beware of the Neighbor.
A group of kids from Raven Brooks, members of the Inventors club, went to the abandoned amusement park to scavenge for resources to win the State Inventors Contest. Under unclear circumstances, the whole group was trapped there. Turns out that they’re not alone here, somebody watches their moves and controls the evil bots. Little inventors need to use all their engineering skills to get out of amusement parks and don’t let the strange Neighbor get them down.
- Using frame parts, gears, engines, wheels, weapons, and even jet engines from the amusement park scrap, you can build different vehicles that suit your ever-changing needs.
- There are several advanced features such as electrical circuits and smart modules that are accessible for skilled engineers to build self-driven mechanical vehicles or creatures.
- The most important ingredient is your creativity. There are no prescribed solutions to complete objectives, progress through the level however you want.
- You have too many moving parts and need more hands to control it? Just add more control panels and enjoy the ride with the crew members.
- You have an idea to build a roller coaster? Team up with your friends to build even more exciting attractions.
- You’d like to match your creation against other players' machines? Start the PvP mode to determine the best construction and copy the blueprint of it.
- Sharing blueprints is an effective way to infinitely improve mechanisms and implement new ideas.
- Creative mode is a sandbox with infinite resources to build any kind of creations.
- Challenges mode. Complete challenges with a certain amount of resources.
- PvP/PvE mode. Challenge players or evil bots in the “Bumper Car” arena to define the best and effective creation.