Giants: Citizen Kabuto
Planet Moon Studios
- OS: Windows (XP, Vista, 7, 8, 10)
- Processor: 1 GHz Processor (1.4 GHz recommended)
- Memory: 256 MB RAM
- Graphics: NVidia or ATI/AMD 3D graphics card compatible with DirectX 7 (compatible with DirectX 9 recommended)
- Storage: 1100 MB available space
- Storage: 1500 MB available space
Giants: Citizen Kabuto description
Unfortunately, professional review of the Giants: Citizen Kabuto game is not yet ready. This game is on the list and will be reviewed in the nearest feature. Meanwhile, you can find more from the official description below.View all reviews
If you have something to say about this game and make own review - write us. We are looking for talented game critics!
Space castaways, the Meccs piloted their ship through space, looking for their missing friends. If you havent guessed already, they ended up on the Island. Faced with yet another unscheduled layover while on their way to Planet Majorca, the Meccs decide to make the best of their temporary home. Just their luck - the natives are already embroiled in their own little war, and the Mecc visitors are most unwelcome!
Meccaryns... Sea Reapers... Kabuto... One island isnt big enough for the three of them.
- Three unique races, each with a totally different gameplay experience
- Bawdy humor that will keep you laughing throughout the game
- One of the most original games ever created
- original version from 2000