- OS: Windows 7, 8, 10
- Processor: Intel Pentium or AMD equivalent
- Memory: 1 GB RAM
- Graphics: Any card which supports DX9 (shader model 2.0) capabilities
- DirectX: Version 9.0
- Storage: 250 MB available space
Dungeon Rustlers description
Unfortunately, professional review of the Dungeon Rustlers game is not yet ready. This game is on the list and will be reviewed in the nearest feature. Meanwhile, you can find more from the official description below.View all reviews
If you have something to say about this game and make own review - write us. We are looking for talented game critics!
Collect loot. Kill Monsters. Do it Quickly. Oh...and DON'T DIE!
Quickly navigate your character through a series of levels filled with monsters trying to take you down. Unlock class-specific power-ups, minions, and other bonuses to help you on your quest.
Two Ways To Play
Each run through the dungeon, you must decide which goal is more important. Do you run the dungeons quickly to climb your way up the global time leader boards? Perhaps you take your time and attempt to rank on the global score leader board by carefully collecting each treasure chest and skillfully managing your point multiplier. The choice is yours!
Early Access Special PricingThe final version of Dungeon Rustlers will sell for a higher price after exiting Early Access. We're extending discounted pricing until then as our way of saying "thanks for supporting us"!
- Global Leaderboards
- 50 Levels To Rustle (25 during Early Access)
- 3 Playable Classes (1 during Early Access)
- 7 unique enemies each with their own mechanic
- Controller Support. Don't be crazy - use a controller.
- Hidden areas for the most astute rustlers among us
- Personalized Stats. Because you really do want to know how many times you killed a slime.