Dillon's Dead-Heat Breakers
Dillon's Dead-Heat Breakers description
Unfortunately, professional review of the Dillon's Dead-Heat Breakers game is not yet ready. This game is on the list and will be reviewed in the nearest feature. Meanwhile, you can find more from the official description below.View all reviews
If you have something to say about this game and make own review - write us. We are looking for talented game critics!
Eighty years ago, a cataclysmic event devastated the world. Holed up in "The City" and outlying frontier towns, no survivor is safe now that a mysterious ship has unleashed an army of supercharged monsters. So, prepare for battle: gather resources by helping local businesses and winning races. Then stock up, man the towers, and strengthen barricades to protect each village's livestock! Discover new strategies to take out over 30 different types of enemies: some swim, some dig, some are electrified, poisonous, armoredeven flying. Monsters transform into wheeled forms, racing into action-packed, high-speed chases!
- Save the post-apocalyptic frontier from invasion
- Form strategies to outsmart your enemies and defend each towns livestock
- Chase and take down enemies before time runs out
- Build a team for each battle: use in-game currency to hire from a pool of over 60 gunners to raise defenses
- Transform your Mii character into one of ten animals and defend villages from invasion
- Over 25 types of transforming rock monsters to face, including poisonous, swimming, electric, or flying
- Master Dillon's different attack abilities and upgrade gear for both Dillon and your Mii character
- Earn in-game currency and resources by taking on increasingly hard challenges around town or racing the clock in track racing