- OS: Windows Vista
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: Shader Model 3. If you have a laptop, be sure to choose your dedicated GPU!
- DirectX: Version 9.0c
- Storage: 500 MB available space
Unfortunately, professional review of the DarkMaus game is not yet ready. This game is on the list and will be reviewed in the nearest feature. Meanwhile, you can find more from the official description below.View all reviews
If you have something to say about this game and make own review - write us. We are looking for talented game critics!
Note: This game is designed for an Xbox Controller, but mouse / keyboard works too.
- A worthy challenge - combat in DarkMaus is thoughtful and skill based. Enemies force you to be reactive to survive, and punish any greedy moves or mistakes. You'll start out swearing that it's impossible, and end up a god among Muse.
- Death Echo - each time you die, an ally ghost is summoned that retraces your steps, fighting by your side. With time you can collect multiple ally ghosts and choose their weapons for extra strategy opportunities.
- A dark world to explore - search for answers and secrets in the desolate land of Hazath, whose inhabitants have gone feral.
- Combat style variety - from spears to greatswords and bows to fireballs, DarkMaus has a large number of viable builds and playstyles, each with their own strengths and weaknesses.