- Release date: 4/1/2015
- Developer: Storybird
- Publisher: LookAtMyGame
- Genre: Action , Adventure , Indie , RPG
- Languages: English, French, Italian, German, Spanish, Danish, Finnish, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Portuguese-Brazil, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Swedish, Turkish
- Features: Single-player, Steam Achievements, Full controller support, Steam Trading Cards, Stats
- Requirements: View details
Chronicles of Teddy : Harmony of Exidus description
Unfortunately, professional review of the Chronicles of Teddy game is not yet ready. This game is on the list and will be reviewed in the nearest feature. Meanwhile, you can find more from the official description below.
View all reviews
If you have something to say about this game and make own review – write us. We are looking for talented game critics!
Become a critic
Official Game Description
Tarant needs help
Chronicles of Teddy : Harmony of Exidus is a 2D Adventure / Action game with a Pixel Art Retro finish. Help Tarant in a quest, in which you will have to fight, use your sense of direction and hearing to accomplish your mission.
- Very long playing time, over 20 hours for the main quest. Dozens of hours for the secondary quests!
- Beautiful Pixel Art Finish that takes us back to the 8-16 bit era, with modern effects.
- Unique use of music with the Musicom.
- A high level challenge and difficulty that all Gamers will love.
- An Action / Adventure type game which is all too rare nowadays.
Join The Discussion