- Release date: 7/15/2015
- Developer: Studio Bean
- Publisher: Studio Bean
- Genre: Action , Indie , Massively Multiplayer
- Languages: English
- Features: Single-player, Multi-player, MMO, Co-op, Shared/Split Screen, Cross-Platform Multiplayer, Steam Achievements, Full controller support, Steam Trading Cards
- Requirements: View details
- OS: Win 7 or higher
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Network: Broadband Internet connection
- Storage: 80 MB available space
Choice Chamber description
Unfortunately, professional review of the Choice Chamber game is not yet ready. This game is on the list and will be reviewed in the nearest feature. Meanwhile, you can find more from the official description below.View all reviews
If you have something to say about this game and make own review - write us. We are looking for talented game critics!
Choice ChamberA crowd-sourced action game designed for livestreaming where viewers play along via the chat to change the game in realtime as you play. Players constantly give feedback that changes how the game evolves, from power ups and enemies to obstacles and rule changes. The game world is procedurally generated based on viewer input, wildly changing the difficulty and surprises each time you play.
- Easily connect to your Twitch channel to get viewers playing along!
- Works with any number of players, from 1 to infinity (there's also an offline mode)
- 2-Player local co-op (both online and offline modes)
- Unlockable weapons, powers, characters, secrets! o.o
- Dozens of Achievements, Trading Cards
- Music by Jukio Kallio, musician for other indie games like Nuclear Throne, Luftrausers, and many other things!
- The only game to be funded by Twitch!
- Over a million players already!*