Call of Duty®
- OS: Windows 98 / ME / 2000 / XP
- Processor: Pentium III 600 MHz or Athlon 600 MHz processor or higher for systems with Windows 98/ME, Pentium III 700 MHz or Athlon 700 MHz processor or higher for systems with Windows 2000 / XP
- Memory: 128 MB
- Graphics: 3D hardware accelerator card required - 100% DirectX 9.0b compatible 32 MB hardware T&L-capable video card and latest drivers*
- DirectX: Version 9.0b (included)
- Storage: 1.4 GB of uncompressed free hard disk space (plus 400 MB for Windows 98/ME swap file, 600 MB for Windows 2000 / XP swap file)
- Sound Card: 100% DirectX 9.0b compatible 16-bit sound card and latest drivers
- Additional Notes: 100% Windows 98/ME/2000/XP compatible mouse, keyboard and latest driversInternet (TCP/IP) and LAN (TCP/IP) play supported
- Internet play requires 56kbps (or faster) modem and latest drivers
- LAN play requires network interface card and latest driversAll ATI Radeon cards
- All nVidia GeForce cards
- Matrox Parhelia
Call of Duty description
Unfortunately, professional review of the Call of Duty® game is not yet ready. This game is on the list and will be reviewed in the nearest feature. Meanwhile, you can find more from the official description below.View all reviews
If you have something to say about this game and make own review - write us. We are looking for talented game critics!
Play through the chaos of battle as part of a well-trained squad, that lays down covering fire and pulls its wounded to safety. In addition to authentic squad movements and tactics, each soldier's distinct personality and training comes out on the battlefield.
No one soldier or nation single-handedly won the war. For the first time, Call of Duty captures the war from multiple perspectives, through the eyes of American, British and Russian soldiers. Battle through 24 missions spanning 4 interconnected historical campaigns. Take on mission objectives ranging from sabotage and all-out assault to stealth, vehicle combat and rescue. Authentic weapons, locations, vehicles and sounds of war all contribute to the realism, immersing you in the most intense World War II experience yet.
2003 Activision Publishing, Inc. Activision and Call of Duty are registered trademarks of Activision Publishing, Inc. All rights reserved. All other trademarks and trade names are the properties of their respective owners.