All Those Moments
- OS: Windows XP SP3 / Vista / 7 / 8
- Processor: Core 2 Duo 2.0GHz
- Memory: 2000 MB RAM
- Graphics: GeForce 9800GT or better w /512MB VRAM
- Storage: 500 MB available space
- Sound Card: OpenAL compatible
- Additional Notes: Only one button is needed to control your character. Standard PC keyboard allows max 4 players to enjoy the game simultaneously. Controller is also supported in game, mind that you need mouse for menu navigation.
Unfortunately, professional review of the Bouncy Bob game is not yet ready. This game is on the list and will be reviewed in the nearest feature. Meanwhile, you can find more from the official description below.View all reviews
If you have something to say about this game and make own review - write us. We are looking for talented game critics!
Bouncy Bob is a simple indie game made by three passion driven yet experienced creators who wanted to make something different than the typical arcade game.
Become a funny gnome named Bouncy Bob and defeat an army of the undead in single player mode.
When you master the unique one button controls invite friends to kick some butt in local multiplayer mode. One of a kind game world is a combination of cartoon horror, German expressionism, light humor and doodle style. But it will not be a walk in the park! Lurking around are sharp spikes, grenades and flying blades. Oh and did I mention the bloodthirsty zombies?
- Standout controls, try it and soon you will forget that youve ever played using the typical 4 arrow setup
- Cartoonish violence with dynamic animations.
- 22 single-player / multiplayer arenas (more will be added as interest in the game grows).
- Funny characters and amusing world graphics.
- 3 levels of difficulty / speed (you can choose to play super fast, normal, or almost in slow motion) .