Bloody Good Time
- OS: Microsoft Windows XP SP2 / Vista SP1 (32bit) / Windows 7 (32bit) Processor: Pentium 4 3.0GHz Dual Core Memory: 1 GB Graphics: 128 MB, Shader model 2.0, ATI 9600, NVidia 6600 or better DirectX®: DirectX 9.0c Hard Drive: 2 GB free Sound: DirectX 9.0c compatible sound card Peripherals: PS2/USB For 6-8 player multiplayer matches, the Recommended System Requirements are strongly suggested. Internet (TCP/IP) and LAN (TCP/IP) play supported. Internet play requires broadband connection and latest drivers. LAN play requires network interface card and latest drivers.
- OS: Microsoft Windows XP SP2 / Vista SP1 (32bit) / Windows 7 (32bit) Processor: Pentium 4 3.0GHz Dual Core Memory: 2 GB Graphics: 256 MB, Shader model 3.0, ATI X1600, NVidia 7600 or better DirectX®: DirectX 9.0c Hard Drive: 2 GB free Sound: DirectX 9.0c compatible sound card Peripherals: PS2/USB
Bloody Good Time description
Unfortunately, professional review of the Bloody Good Time game is not yet ready. This game is on the list and will be reviewed in the nearest feature. Meanwhile, you can find more from the official description below.View all reviews
If you have something to say about this game and make own review - write us. We are looking for talented game critics!
- Be a deceitful bastard! Flush your enemies in the toilet, crash their heads on their plates when they eat, do whatever it takes to maim and kill other competitors in nasty and unexpected ways!
- Use a full arsenal of wacky weapons including guns, a baseball bat, a frying pan, and even an exploding remote-controlled rat to transform the movie set into real mayhem!
- Clash with up to 8 players online in a zany, first-person shooter, multiplayer experience like no other.
- Choose from a variety of stereotypical B- movie characters, including the bikini beach babe, the stoner, the creepy clown and the super jock.
- From Spring Break Beach to the Horror House to the Vegas Hotel, discover whats behind the Hollywood set in these unique multiplayer maps.
- Developed by Outerlight, best known for their work on The Ship and the Half-Life mod of the Ship. This Scottish-based developer brings a great combination of humor and quality game play to Bloody Good Time.
- Running on the Valves Source engine, Bloody Good Time comes from the same pedigree of classic, online multiplayer shooters such as Half-Life, Team Fortress and Counter-Strike.