- Release date: 5/31/2017
- Developer: Sun-Studios
- Publisher: Sun-Studios
- Genre: Action , Indie , Early Access
- Languages: English
- Features: Single-player, Local Multi-Player, Shared/Split Screen, Steam Achievements, Full controller support, Steam Trading Cards, Steam Leaderboards
- Requirements: View details
Armed with Wings: Rearmed
- OS: Vista, 7, 8, 10
- Processor: 2.5 GHz
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- DirectX: Version 9.0c
- Storage: 100 MB available space
Armed with Wings: Rearmed description
Unfortunately, professional review of the Armed with Wings: Rearmed game is not yet ready. This game is on the list and will be reviewed in the nearest feature. Meanwhile, you can find more from the official description below.View all reviews
If you have something to say about this game and make own review - write us. We are looking for talented game critics!
Armed with Wings: Rearmed is a 2D Action / Platformer rebirth of the original 2008 Flash Game where you command both samurai warrior and eagle.
Darkness continues to plague the world of Blackmist. The Rebel Army is crushed, the war for freedom is lost and the Tyrant King Vandheer continues to rule with his cold, iron fist. However, the cries of the perished have not been ignored by the divine ones who seek to save the world from darkness. So by their hands the strongest of the fallen is resurrected, wielding celestial power and a sacred title, Armed with Wings.
The SwordYour blade summons the power of lightning and thunder. Strike your foes and reduce them to mist.
The EagleYour Eagle companion will aid you in solving puzzles on your journey. Discover what lies ahead, distract guards, move objects and collect unreachable items.
The WorldThe dark world of Blackmist is a dilapidated ruin full of monsters, mercenaries and mysteries. Journey through 40 hand crafted levels brimming with thoughtful puzzles and challenging adversaries.
The KingKing Vandheer resides in his palace waiting for your arrival. Execute the divine order and destroy Vandheer.
- Electrifying combat across 40 handcrafted levels.
- Play as both warrior and eagle.
- Multiple modes including survival and multiplayer.
- Striking art style and fluid animation.
- Xbox gamepad support
- Unlockable characters, weapons and more!
Try the Free Survival Demo: Rearmed Trials