- Release date: 1/24/2013
- Developer: Mana Games
- Publisher: Mana Games
- Genre: Simulation , Sports
- Languages: English, French, Italian, German, Spanish, Dutch, Hungarian, Polish, Portuguese
- Features: Single-player, Multi-player, Online Multi-Player, Local Multi-Player, Co-op, Online Co-op, Local Co-op, Shared/Split Screen, Steam Achievements, Partial Controller Support, Steam Cloud, Stats
- Requirements: View details
Tennis Elbow 2013
- OS: Windows 10/8/7/Vista/XP
- Processor: 500 MHz Intel Pentium II or equivalent
- Memory: 512 MB RAM
- Graphics: 32-MB 3D card
- DirectX: Version 8.1
- Storage: 100 MB available space
- Additional Notes: Keyboard, Mouse or Joystick
- OS: Windows 10/8/7/Vista/XP
- Processor: 2 Ghz or faster Intel Pentium 4 or AMD XP processor
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Graphics: 128-MB 3D card
- DirectX: Version 9.0c
- Network: Broadband Internet connection
- Storage: 200 MB available space
- Additional Notes:
Tennis Elbow 2013 description
Unfortunately, professional review of the Tennis Elbow 2013 game is not yet ready. This game is on the list and will be reviewed in the nearest feature. Meanwhile, you can find more from the official description below.View all reviews
If you have something to say about this game and make own review - write us. We are looking for talented game critics!
In this tennis game, you'll have to show all your tactical skills, use an iron mind and quick reflexes, as well as a sharp eye to guess the ball trajectories, all of this to choose your next strike wisely.
To beat your opponent, you have the choice between all the possible strikes on a real court, from the safe strike to the acceleration, including the drop shot and the topspin lob.
This tennis simulation is designed for all tennis lovers, whether gamepad mashers or keyboard novices, because of its numerous difficulty levels. In addition, a visual help system will assist you in aiming the ball and positioning your player. You can turn these options on and off whenever it suits you.
TE2013 features one of the most complete World Tour ever made in a tennis video game. With 3000 players evolving other 36 years, competing in 300 tournaments each year, from the low rank tournament qualifications to the top level event finals, both in singles and doubles competition, youll feel like diving in a real professional tennis players career.
Tennis Elbow game engine is very open to modifications and TE2013 has an active Modding community.
- 9 different court surfaces : clay, green clay, grass, hard, blue-green hard, classic synthetic, NewLine synthetic, indoor hard and indoor synthetic; each with a specific rebound
- 300 tournaments, with 3500 players evolving over 38 years
- The World Team Cup
- Singles & doubles competitions
- 6 difficulty levels, each split in 10 sublevels
- Full ranking system
- 3D male & female players fully customizable
- Singles, 3, and doubles games
- Split screen
- Network : LAN and online games (only available on the Windows version, not on the Mac OSX & Linux versions)
- 1 to 6 games per set, in best of 1, 3 or 5 sets
- 7 camera modes
- Game is very Modding friendly
You can play doubles with 4 human players on 1 computer, or on 2 computers with 2 players per computer by LAN or Internet, but not on 4 computers.
Copyright 2008-2015 Emmanuel Rivoire. This item is not authorized for posting on Steam, except under the Steam account named ManuTOO.