Airline Tycoon 2
- OS: Windows XP / Vista / 7
- Processor: 3 GHz Intel Pentium D / AMD Athlon 64 3000+
- Memory: 1 GB
- Hard Disk Space:
- Video Card: Nvidia Geforce 8600 GT / ATI Radeon X 1800
- DirectX®: 9.0c
- Sound: DirectX-compatible
Airline Tycoon 2 description
Unfortunately, professional review of the Airline Tycoon 2 game is not yet ready. This game is on the list and will be reviewed in the nearest feature. Meanwhile, you can find more from the official description below.View all reviews
If you have something to say about this game and make own review - write us. We are looking for talented game critics!
- Explore real world airports, from Moscow to New York, with realistic travel conditions and passenger volumes
- Build your ideal fleet of planes use the in-game editor to craft inexpensive mass-transportation Greyhounds in the sky or unique, luxury jets that spoil the elite
- Jump into the action as one of four playable avatars with unique strengths
- Explore your home airport in full 3D, while bossing your employees around and expanding your blossoming airline; you might even meet VIPs at the airport lounge
- Test your management mettle in a challenging business environment as you schedule flight plans, coordinate arrivals and departures and balance income and expenses all to grow profit and enhance your airlines global reputation
- Random events bring variety to the game -- The Pope wants a special flight? Civil war in Russia? Volcanic ash clouds above Europe? If you act quickly, you can profit from these events!
- Sabotage annoy and slow down your opponents with devious actions. But beware; your adversaries may just pay you back in kind!