- Release date: 12/2/2016
- Developer: Nintendo
- Publisher: Nintendo
- Genre: Platform
- Content rating: ESRB E
- Features: class="num-of-players">1 player
Super Mario Maker for Nintendo 3DS
Super Mario Maker for Nintendo 3DS description
Unfortunately, professional review of the Super Mario Maker for Nintendo 3DS game is not yet ready. This game is on the list and will be reviewed in the nearest feature. Meanwhile, you can find more from the official description below.View all reviews
If you have something to say about this game and make own review - write us. We are looking for talented game critics!
Want your cannons to shoot coins? Go for it! In this game, you call the shots, and simple touch-screen controls and interactive tutorials make designing courses a snap. Learn design tips and tricks from Mary O. and Yamamura, then share your masterpieces via the StreetPass feature and local wireless. Collaborating has never been easier now that you can share incomplete courses with other players. Finish off a course together and a special icon will commemorate the collaboration. That's one of many reasons that this is the must-play portable Mario game for inventive groups of friends and anyone yearning for never-ending Super Mario magic.
- Enjoy a nearly limitless supply of side-scrolling 2D Mario courses anytime, anywhere.
- Take on 100 built-in courses as you tackle the Super Mario Challenge.
- Create the Super Mario courses of your dreams!
- Play recommended courses from the Super Mario Maker game on the Wii U console and take on that game's 100 Mario Challenge.*
- Share courses with other players via the StreetPass feature and local wireless.**
- For the first time ever, collaborate to make special shared courses.