- Release date: 3/20/2015
- Developer: Nintendo
- Publisher: Nintendo
- Genre: Misc
- Content rating: ESRB E
- Features: up to 5 players, Compatible with Wii U GamePad
Mario Party 10
Mario Party 10 description
Unfortunately, professional review of the Mario Party 10 game is not yet ready. This game is on the list and will be reviewed in the nearest feature. Meanwhile, you can find more from the official description below.View all reviews
If you have something to say about this game and make own review - write us. We are looking for talented game critics!
Bowser crashes the latest Mario Party, the first installment of the series on the Wii U console. In the new Bowser Party mini-games, play as Bowser himself and face off against up to four others playing as Mario and friends. Control Bowser using the buttons, motion controls and touch screen of the Wii U GamePad controller in different ways, and wreak havoc as Bowser in each mini-game while the other players strive to survive.
- Grab the GamePad and play as Bowser for the first time in the series. In Bowser Party mini-games, one player gets to be the fire-breathing Bowser as he tries to burn, bonk or blast other players away. Up to four players use Wii Remote controllers to cooperate and survive as they confront the Bowser player, who is using the Wii U GamePad. It's four against one, and being a party pooper has never been so much fun!
- Control Bowser in a variety of ways with the Wii U GamePad. In Bowser's Bad Breath, for example, the Bowser player moves the GamePad around to aim and shoot fireballs at the other players while they attempt to dodge them.
- Colors and textures pop off the screen as the Mario Party series leaps into high definition for the first time.
- Enjoy new mini-games in classic Mario Party style with up to four players.*