Zero Escape: The Nonary Games
Spike Chunsoft Co., Ltd.
- OS: Windows 7
- Processor: Intel Core i3-530 CPU 2.93 GHz or better
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: DirectX 9.0 compatible GPU with at least 1GB of VRAM
- DirectX: Version 9.0
- Storage: 4 GB available space
- Sound Card: DirectX 9.0c compatible sound card
Zero Escape: The Nonary Games description
Unfortunately, professional review of the Zero Escape: The Nonary Games game is not yet ready. This game is on the list and will be reviewed in the nearest feature. Meanwhile, you can find more from the official description below.View all reviews
If you have something to say about this game and make own review - write us. We are looking for talented game critics!
- Two spine-tingling Nonary Games
Zero welcomes you to take part in both the Nonary Game and the Nonary Game: Ambidex Edition as the award-winning escape-the-room visual novels Nine Hours, Nine Persons, Nine Doors (999) and its sequel, Virtues Last Reward (VLR), are together for the first time.
- A remastered and revamped Nine Hours
The well-received classic Nintendo DS game 999 has been updated with hi-res graphics and a variety of new features including both Japanese and English voice acting!
- Seek a way out
Search for clues within numerous locked rooms and solve mind-bending puzzles in order to escape. VLR even has two difficulty settings for more of a challenge.
- Fascinating theories and pseudo science ideas abound along the twisting, turning journey to uncover who Zero is, why everyone was kidnapped, and the shocking connection between the Nonary Games.