The Deep End Games
Unfortunately, professional review of the Perception game is not yet ready. This game is on the list and will be reviewed in the nearest feature. Meanwhile, you can find more from the official description below.View all reviews
If you have something to say about this game and make own review - write us. We are looking for talented game critics!
Play as Cassie, a young blind woman set on being independent despite the dangers she faces in her search to discover the truth. After months of research, she finds a connection to an abandoned mansion in Gloucester, Massachusetts. Once there, Cassie finds that Echo Bluff is worse than her nightmaresa ghastly Presence has tormented its inhabitants over generations, and it now hunts Cassie. The former inhabitants call out to Cassie from inside Echo Bluffs walls, but to solve her own mystery, she must first uncover theirs.
- "See" using echolocation. Every sound creates a visual.
- Uncover the truth that has affected the estate across centuries. Each mystery you solve triggers a radical change throughout the house you explore.
- Engage in a deadly game of hide and seek with the menacing entities of the house, including The Presence.
- Explore as Cassie, an engaging and empathetic heroine. Discover her inner demons and what ties her to Echo Bluffs.
- Subtitles available in English, French, Italian, German, Spanish, Japanese, Simplified Chinese, Polish, Portuguese-Brazil, and Russian.