Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell Double Agent®
- Supported OS: Microsoft Windows® XPProcessor: 3 Ghz Pentium 4 or AMD Athlon 3000 (3.5 Ghz Pentium 4 or Athlon 3500 recommended) - Game optimized for dual-processor-enabled computers. System Memory: 1 GB or above (1.5 GB recommended) Video Card: DirectX 9.0c-compliant, Shader 3.0-enabled 128 MB video card (256 MB recommended) (see supported list*) Sound Card: DirectX 9.0c-compatible (EAX recommended) - PC audio solution containing Dolby Digital Live required for Dolby Digital audio. DirectX Version: DirectX® version 9.0c or higherHard Disk: 8 GB available hard disk spaceMultiplay: Broadband connection with 128 kbps upstream or faster *Supported video cards at time of retail release: Single Player: ATI X1300 / X1600 / X1800 / X1900, NVIDIA 6200 / 6600 / 6800 / 7300 / 7600 / 7800 / 7900 | Multiplayer: ATI X1600 / X1800 / X1900, NVIDIA 6600 / 6800 /7300 / 7600 / 7800 / 7900Note:Laptop versions of these cards may work but are NOT supported. These chipsets are the only ones that will run this game. For the most up-to-date minimum requirement listings, please visit the FAQ for this game on our support website at: http://support.ubi.com.
Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell Double Agent® description
Unfortunately, professional review of the Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell Double Agent® game is not yet ready. This game is on the list and will be reviewed in the nearest feature. Meanwhile, you can find more from the official description below.View all reviews
If you have something to say about this game and make own review - write us. We are looking for talented game critics!
- Double agent gameplay and branching storyline - Play both sides and decide between opposing NSA and terrorists objectives. You choose who's priorities to support, and who's to undermine. Your actions affect the story and gameplay, leading to shockingly different endings.
- Upgradeable weapons and gadgets - As you progress get access to upgraded prototype gadgets and weapons, like improved night vision, based on your choices and covert skills.
- Authentic double agent tactics - Use realistic tactics, based on testimonies of actual undercover agents, to sabotage the enemies' plans.
- Don't blow your cover - Steal, destroy, kill, and evade the authorities. Do whatever it takes to make your mark and gain the terrorists' trust.
- A world of International espionage - Go from Shanghai and Cozumel to America itself, where New York City and Los Angeles are threatened by the terrorists' agenda of destruction.
- All-new extreme gameplay situations - Conduct your missions underwater amidst churning ice floes, in a blinding sandstorm, or even sheathed in dust and smoke.
- Innovative multiplayer - The critically acclaimed multiplayer modes are back with new innovations and exclusives for each platform. Get recruited and earn rank upgrades, and sabotage and spy for your team.