- OS: Windows XP, Windows 7, 8, 8.1, 10
- Processor: Dual Core
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Graphics: DX9 (shader model 2.0) capabilities; generally everything made since 2004 should work.
- DirectX: Version 11
- Storage: 1 GB available space
- Sound Card: Integrated
The Extinction description
Unfortunately, professional review of the The Extinction game is not yet ready. This game is on the list and will be reviewed in the nearest feature. Meanwhile, you can find more from the official description below.View all reviews
If you have something to say about this game and make own review - write us. We are looking for talented game critics!
The Extinction is a two-dimensional space shooter with an unsual design. Discover four* different game-modes, all set in mysterious and colorful empty void called space. Your goal is destroy all your enemies, upgrade your ship and bring peace to the galaxy again!
- Four* gamemodes to disover
- 2.5D Environment
- Colorful levels with unsual graphical design
- Survive Mode with countless waves of enemies, including upgrades to your ship and weapons.
- Campaign Mode* with story, ships to buy and objectives to complete.
- Dialogue System* with important decisions to make
*FEATURES THAT WILL BE IN THE FINAL VERSION