Mouldy Toof Studios
- OS: Minimum XP SP3 operating System, Supports Vista, 7 and 8
- Processor: 200 Mhz Pentium processor or higher
- Memory: 256 MB RAM
- Graphics: Must support minimum of Direct3D 9
- Additional Notes: Internet Connection needed for Leaderboards
Spud's Quest description
Unfortunately, professional review of the Spud's Quest game is not yet ready. This game is on the list and will be reviewed in the nearest feature. Meanwhile, you can find more from the official description below.View all reviews
If you have something to say about this game and make own review - write us. We are looking for talented game critics!
Take on the role of Spud and his friend Prince Charming on a journey to uncover four ancient elemental essences that have the power to remove a curse upon the royal family.
- A rich fantasy-based world full of puzzles and secrets
- Five brain-taxing temples/dungeons
- Metroidvania style powerups
Wow! Its amazing to see you emulate our style of games 25 years after we created them. Its clear that playing Dizzy as a child has made a big impression on you.
- The Oliver Twins (creators of Dizzy)
"It does look cool! It's obvious which inspirations you have, but you seem to make it your own thing, in a great way"
- Markus Perrson / Notch (creator of Minecraft)
"Theres honestly nothing like the rewarding feeling of figuring out how to use an item or make it past that seemingly impassable door on your own, and in that regard, Spuds Quest achieves its intended effect quite stunningly."
"Spud's Quest is a love letter to the best of the retro metroidvanias out there. It's instantly enjoyable but provides plenty of challenge and exploration with just the right dose of humor."
"Spuds Quest is a truly joyful experience"
"Spuds Quest is one of the best nostalgia throwbacks on offer right now,"