Sword Twin Studios Ltd.
- OS: Windows 7 or later
- Processor: 2.5 GHz dual core
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: Intel HD Graphics 4400 or equivalent
- Storage: 2 GB available space
Unfortunately, professional review of the SkyKeepers game is not yet ready. This game is on the list and will be reviewed in the nearest feature. Meanwhile, you can find more from the official description below.View all reviews
If you have something to say about this game and make own review - write us. We are looking for talented game critics!
A Chief fighting to recover
A tragic accident spirals Tangi into despair, turning him to stone. Unprotected, the village suffers onslaught after onslaught of unkept hostile spirits, called Wa'Kine, who now flood the islands. A year passes before Tangi awakes, emerging from his skin of stone to give witness to the devastation of his absence. Picking up his axe, he must conquer the demons of these lands to rebuild his village. To rebuild himself.
- Clever 2D combat with a twist, keep your combo going and your enemies airborne by teleporting to them mid-flight
- Unique journey through a fantasy world inspired by oceanic Austronesian culture
- Customize how you fight with unique special attacks then craft crests that alter and change your attacks letting you customize how you play
- Intuitive controls that let you get in the action and stay there
- Craft daggers, bombs and potions to help you dispatch the Wa'Kine
- An impactful story that explores the stages of grief
- Charming and distinctive art that creates a striking visual experience