- Release date: 8/16/2016
- Developer: Hypersect
- Publisher: Hypersect
- Genre: Action , Indie , Strategy
- Languages: English, French, Italian, German, Spanish, Japanese, Korean, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Portuguese-Brazil
- Features: Single-player, Multi-player, Online Multi-Player, Local Multi-Player, Co-op, Online Co-op, Local Co-op, Shared/Split Screen, Steam Achievements, Full controller support, Steam Trading Cards, Steam Cloud, Steam Leaderboards
- Requirements: View details
- OS: Windows Vista
- Processor: 2 GHz processor (supporting SSE2 instruction set or higher)
- Memory: 512 MB RAM
- Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce 9600 GT
- DirectX: Version 9.0
- Storage: 128 MB available space
Unfortunately, professional review of the INVERSUS game is not yet ready. This game is on the list and will be reviewed in the nearest feature. Meanwhile, you can find more from the official description below.View all reviews
If you have something to say about this game and make own review - write us. We are looking for talented game critics!
With full support for solo play, local multiplayer and online multiplayer, INVERSUS Deluxe adapts to you and your group of friends. The full single-player and local-multiplayer experience can also be played while waiting for a match online!
In VERSUS mode, up to four players can compete across thirty-nine different maps in 1v1 or 2v2 battles. Head straight into online ranked multiplayer, train against five tiers of AI bots, or customize the rules in local games and private online lobbies.
Take on the challenge of ARCADE mode alone or with a friend as you fight for survival on eleven stages. Create devastating chain attacks through the enemy swarms as you compete for high scores on the global leaderboards!
- Online and local multiplayer
- Competitive battles in 1v1 and 2v2 modes
- Fight for the world record in single-player and cooperative multiplayer arcade modes
- Thirty-nine versus maps encouraging varied playstyles and strategies
- Eleven arcade maps with distinct challenges to master
- Unlock color palettes, emotes and motion trails to show off and personalize your game
- Mind-bending levels in ever looping worlds
- A constantly changing board makes every game a fresh experience
- Play the full single player game while waiting for a match in online multiplayer
- DualShock 4 (PlayStation 4)
- Xbox 360
- Xbox One