Hitman: Blood Money
- Microsoft Windows® 2000/XP (Windows 95/98/ME/NT Not Supported)
- Pentium 4 1.5Ghz or Athlon XP Equivalent
- 512MB RAM
- 100% DirectX 9.0c compatible video card which supports Hardware TnL and Pixel Shader 2.0 (GeForce FX / Radeon 9500 or higher)
- 100% DirectX 9.0c Compatible Sound Card
- 5.0GB free disk space
- 100% Windows 2000/XP compatible Mouse and Keyboard (Gamepads and controller are not supported)Pentium 4 2.4Ghz or Athlon XP/64-bit equivalent
- 1024MB RAM
- ATI X800 series, Nvidia GeForce 6800 series or higher video card
- 100% DirectX 9.0c Compatible Sound Card, Sound Blaster X-Fi series
- 5.0GB free disk space
Hitman: Blood Money description
Unfortunately, professional review of the Hitman: Blood Money game is not yet ready. This game is on the list and will be reviewed in the nearest feature. Meanwhile, you can find more from the official description below.View all reviews
If you have something to say about this game and make own review - write us. We are looking for talented game critics!
Money Talks. Silence Pays. Prepare to Make a Killing. When assassins from Agent 47's contract agency, The ICA, are eliminated in a series of hits, it seems a larger, more powerful agency has entered the fray. Sensing he may be a target, 47 travels to America, and prepares to make a killing.
- 'Blood Money' system: the cleaner the 'hit' the more money you receive which can be spent on bribing witnesses and police to reduce your notoriety, weapon customisation, specialist equipment and information.
- Customisable weapons: modify Agent 47's custom weapons in a variety of ways including sound, recoil, rate of fire, damage, reload speed, accuracy and zoom.
- Strong narrative: who is wiping out the ICA and what is their motivation?
- New engine: the world of the assassin has never been so interactive or looked so good!
- New gameplay techniques: including disarm, distraction, accidents, body disposal, human shield and decoy weapons.
- New control and camera system: Agent 47 now moves independently of the camera.
- New moves: Agent 47 can now climb, hide, scale ledges and automatically pass low obstacles.
- Improved AI: guards will follow blood trails, investigate suspicious items and behaviour. New pathfinder engine provides improved tracking and movement with realistic enemy behaviour and interaction.
- Soundtrack by BAFTA-winning composer Jesper Kyd.