Crash Time 3
- OS: Windows XP with SP2, or Windows Vista with SP1
- Processor: Athlon 64 3200+ or Intel Pentium 4 - 3,2 GHz or better
- Memory: 1 GB RAM (2 GB RAM for Vista)
- Graphics: DirectX 9.0c compatible 256 MB graphics card
- DirectX®: DirectX 9.0c (November 2008)
- Hard Drive: 4.2 GB free hard drive space
- Sound: DirectX 9.0c compatible sound card
- AGP 8x or PCI Express
- ATI Radeon X800 or better
- nVidia GeForce 6600 GT or better
- Video card must support ShaderModel 2.0 and hardware T&L
- Not compatible with integrated graphics solutions, in particular laptop computers.
Crash Time III description
Unfortunately, professional review of the Crash Time 3 game is not yet ready. This game is on the list and will be reviewed in the nearest feature. Meanwhile, you can find more from the official description below.View all reviews
If you have something to say about this game and make own review - write us. We are looking for talented game critics!
An overview of essential innovations in Crash Time 3:
Completely reworked Story Mode: The previously published parts of the Crash Time series already offered tons of breathtaking action. Crash Time 3 also includes an all-new storyline. Right from the start, the player learns about the destructive power of a terrorist organization that will cross our heroes' path again and again during the game. In the course of the game, the player's objective is to discover more and more details and information regarding a series of crimes that seem to have no connection at first, and then solve everything in a grand finale.
Extended scope of action: The player is immersed deeper into the game's storyline, interviewing informants and collecting information. And the player gets to decide how to proceed while completing the missions simply stop the opponent with a block pass, or employ other means to achieve the given objective?
Pathfinding improved navigation: An intelligent AI allows delinquent opponents to calculate the shortest paths automatically, and adapts the vehicle performance to the road conditions.
Fantastic driving physics: A state-of-the-art physics system offers an even more realistic driving experience.
Score card: The score card lists the status of missions, the efficiency of the player's approach, and the game results in great detail.
- A gripping storyline and more than 70 missions with many different challenges await the player
- Bad guys try to avoid capture with all kinds of tricks and driving stunts
- Area of 32 km2with more than 200 km of city streets and autobahn where you get to drive around by day and by night
- More than 40 vehicles, from police cars and airport fire engines to tricycles
- The Story mode creates a dense atmosphere
- The dynamic pathfinder function of vehicles creates variation and increases the replay value
- Typical ambiance of the series, with extremely fast car chases and explosive crashes