- Release date: 2/19/2015
- Developer: Anteater Games
- Publisher: Anteater Games
- Genre: Action , Adventure , Indie , Racing , RPG , Simulation , Sports , Strategy
- Languages: English
- Features: Single-player, Steam Achievements, Full controller support, Steam Trading Cards, Steam Workshop, Steam Cloud, Stats, Includes level editor
- Requirements: View details
- OS: Windows XP or later
- Memory: 1 GB RAM
- Graphics: Shader Model 2.0 or greater
- DirectX: Version 9.0c
- Storage: 550 MB available space
- Additional Notes: Windows Media Player is suggested for music
Camera Obscura description
Unfortunately, professional review of the Camera Obscura game is not yet ready. This game is on the list and will be reviewed in the nearest feature. Meanwhile, you can find more from the official description below.View all reviews
If you have something to say about this game and make own review - write us. We are looking for talented game critics!
Camera Obscura uses an innovative "afterimage" mechanic that allows the player to temporarily clone the Tower's architecture in order to span gaps, create staircases, and freeze moving platforms in place. The ability to copy and manipulate each level allows players to find many paths through the tower's 57 maps.
- Innovative "afterimage" mechanic. "Flash" the screen to create a ghostly double of your surroundings. Manipulate the afterimage to turn walls into stairs, platforms into cages, and even defend yourself against the creatures in the tower.
- Custom level editor. No programming required, just point and click to create platforms, enemies, switches, and doors. Share you levels on the Steam Workshop.
- Original soundtrack. Listen to 11 beautifully-composed tracks throughout the Tower's eight zones.