Call of Juarez®: Bound in Blood
- OS: Windows® XP SP2 and SP3/Windows Vista® (only)
- Processor: 3.2 GHz Intel® Pentium® 4 or 2.66 GHz Pentium D/AMD® Athlon™64 3500+
- Memory: 1024 MB RAM (2 GB recommended)
- Graphics: 256 MB DirectX 10.0/9.0-compliant video card with Shader Model 3.0 or higher (see supported list*)
- DirectX®: 9.0c/10.0 (included)
- Hard Drive: 4 GB free
- Sound: DirectX 9-compatible sound card
- Peripherals Supported: Windows-compliant keyboard, mouse, gamepads
- Multiplayer: Broadband connection with 128 kbps upstream or faster
- ATI RADEON X1650-1950 / HD 2400-2900 / 3650-3870 / 4650-4870 series
- NVIDIA GeForce 6800 / 7600-7950 / 8600-8800 / GTX 260-280 series
Call of Juarez: Bound in Blood description
Unfortunately, professional review of the Call of Juarez®: Bound in Blood game is not yet ready. This game is on the list and will be reviewed in the nearest feature. Meanwhile, you can find more from the official description below.View all reviews
If you have something to say about this game and make own review - write us. We are looking for talented game critics!
- Become a Gunslinger Harness a variety of weapons from various pistols to heavy-caliber cannons and machine guns. Every accurate shot increases your concentration, which allows you to unleash deadly shooting modes when outnumbered and even deadlier ones when the brothers work together.
- Dual Collaborative Gameplay Choose to embody Ray or Thomas, each with a distinctive gameplay style (close- or long-range), specific abilities (lasso, dynamite, etc.) and arsenal of deadly weapons (dual guns, long-range carbine, etc.). Take advantage of each of their strengths and you just might survive some of the fiercest fights imaginable.
- Never-Before-Seen Western Experience Experience iconic settings full of outlaws in the West before it was tamed. The McCall brothers face a renegade Apache Chief, a greedy Mexican bandit, a vindictive colonel just a few of the underhanded villains standing in the brothers way. Explore the vast natural landscapes of the mythical Wild West and its legendary period on horseback and in wagons and canoes.
- Innovative Online Multiplayer Unique modes, numerous maps and a variety of classes guarantee endless hours of Wild West action.
Please note that as of August 2016, the online features for this game are no longer supported. The Multiplayer mode / Co-op mode will no longer be accessible.