- Release date: 12/7/2015
- Developer: Matt Roszak
- Publisher: Matt Roszak
- Genre: Action , Indie
- Languages: English, French, German, Spanish, Portuguese-Brazil
- Features: Single-player, Shared/Split Screen, Steam Achievements, Full controller support, Steam Trading Cards, Steam Cloud, Steam Leaderboards
- Requirements: View details
Bullet Heaven 2
- Processor: 2 Ghz Dual Core or better
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Graphics: Anything that's not ancient
- Storage: 200 MB available space
- Additional Notes: Can be played with Mouse, Keyboard, or Xbox/PS4 Controllers
Bullet Heaven 2 description
Unfortunately, professional review of the Bullet Heaven 2 game is not yet ready. This game is on the list and will be reviewed in the nearest feature. Meanwhile, you can find more from the official description below.View all reviews
If you have something to say about this game and make own review - write us. We are looking for talented game critics!
Bullet Heaven 2 is a shoot-em-up spinoff of the Epic Battle Fantasy series.
It's a game all about shooting everything that moves, while dodging hundreds of bullets per second!
Bullet Heaven 2 features:
- Mesmerizing bullet patterns and tons of cute monsters to shoot in the face.
- 70 unique levels, including epic boss battles and endless survival levels.
- 18 awesome musical tracks from Phyrnna! (Soundtrack available as Free DLC!)
- Up to 4 players can play in local co-op.
- Support for mouse, keyboard, or controller controls.
- 8 playable characters, each with several different weapons and costumes.
- 3 difficulties: Normal (25% bullets), Hard (50% bullets), and Heavenly (100% bullets).
- Unlockable cheats and handicaps, which can be used to customize the difficulty further.
- Tons of achievements, unlockables, and ranks to collect.
- Lots of juvenile dialogue from the characters and plenty of video game references.