Azure Sky Project
- OS: Windows XP or newer
- Processor: Tested on Intel I5 3.2ghz @ Steady 60 FPS.
- Graphics: Dedicated GFX card capable of 1920x1080 resolution or greater
- Storage: 100 MB available space
- Sound Card: Any
- Additional Notes: Most modern systems should experience 60fps. Laptops should have dedicated GFX cards.
Azure Sky Project description
Unfortunately, professional review of the Azure Sky Project game is not yet ready. This game is on the list and will be reviewed in the nearest feature. Meanwhile, you can find more from the official description below.View all reviews
If you have something to say about this game and make own review - write us. We are looking for talented game critics!
You are the commander. The decisions are all yours.
Earn money to buy new gear, hire new agents and upgrade your base for more passive bonuses. Collect Prototype items from within missions to build extra powerful weapons and gadgets.
Defend your base from enemy attacks by building turrets, barbed wire fences, places to take cover, and by sending agents to repel enemy attack as they occur.
- Over 30 pieces of gear to select for your load out, and more coming soon!
- Unlockable PROTOTYPE items to bring a whole new dynamic to how you approach missions
- Unlimited agents - there's always someone to hire!
- Agents gain Experience and unlock special skills as they improve... if you keep them alive long enough.
- Hidden and Rare agents with God-like stats that might show up from time to time
- Manage your agents - send idle agents on side jobs for extra cash, or assign them to rest and heal from previous missions
- Difficulty that punishes recklessness and rewards precision
- Dynamic, scaling difficulty level to adjust game play to your skill level
- Training modes featuring timed mini-games
- Multiple enemy type including drones, turrets, spider-turrets and soldiers
- Destructible buildings - make your own ways in or out!
- A cover system to add to strategic depth
We are dedicated to making this game as fun and satisfying as possible and as such, this version will be consistently updated to reflect user feedback!
Our plans for now are weekly updates to tweak things, fix small issues, update UI, implement player ideas, item re-works, update art assets, and add content when we finish more.
We'll update crashes or major issues as soon as we can (probably within 24 hours of discovery) as long as we're able.